Sign up our Newsletter
Signup our Newsletter to get updates and exclusive offers, right in your email inbox!
Please read these FAQs before contacting us. You may well find your answer here.
1. On the product’s detail page, click the “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now” button. This button will be hidden if the item is ‘sold out’, ‘out of stock’, or ‘not available’ for purchase. In such scenario, you will only see the “Add to Wishlist” button, which will allow you to add the product to your Wishlist. When it becomes available, you will be alerted. If you see an item that is available for purchase but do not wish to purchase it immediately, you may add it to your Wishlist to order later.
2. After adding items to the cart, you may go to the checkout. If you are not instantly taken to the cart, you can always view it by clicking on the “cart” symbol on the page (typically in the upper right corner) or by visiting the page https://sherwah.com/cart/
3. You can view the specifics of your order in the cart. You may also change the quantity and shipping information. If you are requested to submit your mailing address in order to determine the cost of delivery, please do so properly. If you have a promotional code, you may use it here as well.
4. At the checkout, you will be requested to submit your contact information, such as your mailing address, a location where we may deliver your product, and so on. Kindly complete all fields accurately and continue as advised on the page.
5. After you’ve completed all of the required information and details, you may accept the terms and conditions and place the order. If you choose to make a payment through bank transfer, you will be given the account number of the bank to which you can make the payment after completing the order process. You may then look for our ‘order confirmation email’ in your inbox. If you choose debit or credit card payment, you will be sent to the service provider’s website, which is not part of our website, to finish the payment process. If another method of payment is available, this information will be offered during this step of the order process.
The delivery charges depend on the weight and size of the ordered product package as well as the location of the delivery address. During the checkout process, it will be calculated. Some items may have a flat rate and others may be sent with “free shipping.” All this you would know during the checkout process and before you submit your order and payment.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or bank deposit. Additionally, you may pay with a debit or credit card using our service partner, Stripe. We will shortly include other payment methods.
We will confirm your payment to our bank account or credit / debit card once your order is complete. In the case of a bank transfer or deposit, you will provide us the payment transfer or deposit slip together with the order number. Once payment is verified, the ordering procedure is deemed complete, and we will pack your things and transport them to the provided destination via the courier provider. Fresh farm groceries are harvested immediately after the ordering procedure is complete and payment has been received, ensuring that they are shipped out fresh and remain fresh when you receive them in the next few days. In most situations, fresh commodities are dispatched on Mondays and Tuesdays or shortly after public holidays, when there are no scheduled holidays for the following three days. This ensures that you receive these things in perfect shape.
Typically, it takes 5-8 days following payment confirmation to deliver your purchase. However, we would advise the courier service provider to transport fresh farm products such as fast perishable fruits and vegetables the next day or two. But, for commodities with a longer shelf life, we ship through overland courier, which takes around 3-5 days. We will not ship perishable products through overland courier. These are sent using a 1–2-day courier delivery service.
Your data is entirely secure with us. We will never share your email address or mobile phone number with anyone else and will use them exclusively to contact with you on your order and any updates. If you have opted up to receive our newsletter, you may get your copy. We do not view or use credit card, debit card, or other financial instrument data; rather, it is utilized by other reliable third-party payment solution providers (banks, for example), and the privacy and security of such data is regulated by their respective privacy policies.
Yes, you will receive the order number and an invoice for the item you ordered.
You would be unable to order goods that are marked “Sold Out” or “Out of Stock.” However, you may put items to your “Wishlist” so that you will be notified when they are replenished or become available. Additionally, you may subscribe to our “Newsletter” and follow our social media pages for updates.
We send using courier providers such as TCS, Leopard Courier, and others. You will be able to get the ordered item if your city/town/village is served by TCS/Leopard Courier. Certain products, as mentioned, are also sent by Pakistan Post. These products can be delivered if your location is served by Pakistan Post. Please keep in mind that our experience with Pakistan Post has been less than satisfactory. In most situations, you will be issued with a tracking number that allows you to track and trace your ordered goods.
Please scroll down (or up) the page and look for the tab labeled “Additional Information.” Expand the tab by clicking on it. Such information is available there.
We do not transport anything purchased on our website to locations outside Pakistan. If you wish to order any product shown on this website that is currently “in stock,” you may contact us for a price and delivery quotation. For orders placed from outside Pakistan, we can also take PayPal (not always), debit and credit cards via PayPal or Stripe, etc. or you may be asked to transfer payment to our Pakistani bank account. You can transfer funds to our Pakistan bank account using your internet banking service or using third-party applications such as wise.com or skrill.com. This information will be supplied during the order process. Perishable goods are not permitted to be exported from Pakistan.
Prices and any applicable discounts are detailed on the product page. We will be unable to offer further discounts on top of those indicated on the product page.
Regrettably, we do not provide COD. We accept and fulfill only pre-paid orders.
If you still have any question, the answer of which you cannot find in the above FAQ, please feel free to contact us.