Sign up our Newsletter
Signup our Newsletter to get updates and exclusive offers, right in your email inbox!
Please read these FAQs before contacting us. You may well find your answer here.
1. On the product page, click on the button “Add to Cart”. This button will not be visible if the product is ‘sold out’, ‘out of stock’ or ‘not available’ for sale. In that case, only the “Add to Wishlist” button will appear so that you can add the product to the Wishlist. You will be notified when it will become available. For those products which are available for purchase but you don’t want to buy straight away, you can add to the Wishlist to order later.
2. After adding to the cart, you can go to the cart for the checkout. If you are not taken to the cart automatically, you can always view your cart by clicking on the “cart” icon on the page (usually top right of the page) or by visiting the page https://sherwah.com/cart/
3. In the cart, you will see the details of your order. You can adjust quantities and shipping info as well. If you are asked to provide your shipping address to calculate the shipping cost, please do provide it accurately. If you have any discount coupon, you can apply it here too
4. At the checkout, you will be asked to provide your details, like shipping address, where we can send your order, etc. Please fill in all the details correctly and proceed as directed on the page.
5. After completing all the details and info, you can agree to the terms and conditions and place the order. You will then get the account number of the bank where you can transfer / bank in the payment. If there is any other method of payment, that will also be provided. You can then check your email for our ‘order confirmation email’.
The delivery charges depend on the weight and size of the ordered product package as well as the location of the delivery address. During the checkout process, it will be calculated. Some items may have a flat rate and others may be sent with “free shipping.” All this you would know during the checkout process and before you submit your order and payment.
We are currently accepting bank transfer and bank deposits only. We will soon be offering more methods of payment. Stay tuned.
Once your order is complete, we will confirm your payment to our bank account. You will send us the payment transfer or deposit slip with the order number. Once the payment is confirmed, the ordering process is considered complete and we will pack your items and hand them over to the courier company for delivery to your designated address. Fresh farm groceries are harvested only after the ordering process is complete with the payment to ensure that it is sent out fresh and remains fresh when you receive it in the next day or two. Fresh items are despatched on Mondays and Tuesdays or just after public holidays so that there are no holidays for next three days to ensure you receive these in fresh condition.
Usually it may take 5-8 days to deliver your order after confirmation of payment. However, we would instruct the courier company to deliver next day for the fresh farm groceries such as fruits, vegetables etc, but in some cases it may take 1-3 days.
Yes, you’d receive your order number and invoice of your purchased item.
You cannot order the items marked as “Sold Out” or “Out of Stock”. However, you can add these to your “Wishlist” so that when these are restocked or become available, you would know about these. You may also subscribe to our “Newsletter” and like or follow our social media pages for updates.
We ship out through courier companies, like TCS, Leopard Courier, etc. If your city/town/village has service of TCS/Leopard Courier, you will be able to receive the ordered item. Some items, where indicated, are also despatched through Pakistan Post. Such items can be delivered if your area has Pakistan Post service. Please note that our experience with Pakistan Post service is not very good. A tracking number is provided in most cases for you to track and trace your ordered item.
We do not ship our products ordered through the website to the destinations outside Pakistan. However, if you want to order any product posted on this website, and “in stock”, you can contact us for a price and shipping quote. For the orders from outside Pakistan, we can also accept PayPal (not always possible), debit and credit cards through PayPal, or you may be requested to transfer the payment to our bank account in Pakistan. You can use your online banking service to transfer payment or apps like TransferWise to transfer payment to our Pakistan bank account. This information will be provided at the time of the order. Perishable items cannot be sent out of Pakistan.
The prices and discounts, if any, are mentioned on the product page. We won’t be able to provide further discounts, in addition to those mentioned on the product page.
Sorry, we do not have a COD option. Only pre-paid orders are accepted and fulfilleed.
If you still have any question, the answer of which you cannot find in the above FAQ, please feel free to contact us.