Features of Hair Straightener
- · Two steam settings give hair an incredible gloss and smoothness.
- · Six temperature-locking settings provide the ideal finish for your particular hair type.
- · Rapidly heats to the Keratin-optimal 450°F/230°C maximum temperature.
- · PTC heater for quick and safe heating
- · Floating plates for more effective hair straightening
- · Heating plates are 112*32 mm in size.
- · The flat iron’s length is 30cm.
- · Automatic temperature control maintains a constant temperature throughout usage.
- · Vented Tourmaline-Ceramic plates infuse hair with therapeutic argan Oil
· Stylish and functional 9’ burn-resistant textile cord
· 360 degrees swivel cord prevents tangling and keeps you on the move
1. Straightening with Steam Function at a Salon-Quality
With this professional-quality flat iron, you can get a polished salon hairstyle at home. The iron’s 1-inch ceramic plates provide high, consistent heat that prevents frizz and damage while straightening your hair. Using steam technology and argan oil or water in the tank of the flat iron, the hairs are adequately safeguarded during hair straightening.
2. Tourmaline Ceramic Technology for Smooth Results
Tourmaline ceramic plates provide a smoother glide and more uniform heating than standard flat iron straighteners. The floating plate design keeps your hair in contact with the heat, allowing for speedier styling and smooth, healthy hair. A salon-length swivel cord allows you more styling options.
3. Convenient LED Temperature Display Aids Styling
Monitor the flat iron’s temperature on the easy-to-read LED display.
4. Adjustable Heat
Straighten your hair with heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (232°C). Simple two-button controls allow you to increase and decrease the heat to your desired level. Temperature lock mode prevents overheating and keeps the setting secure as you style.
For very fine, fragile, damaged hair, use 300-375°F (149°C – 191°C).
For normal, easy to straighten hair, use 375-410°F (191°C – 210°C).
And for thick, difficult to straighten hair, use 410-450 °F (210°C – 232°C).
5. Professional MCH heater, fast Heat Up
With a quick heat-up, you’ll be ready to style in no time. A hinge lock allows you to keep the iron in a locked position for easier storage.